Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit North America - Oil & Gas Industry Event Preview
4th Annual Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit North America
October 20 - 22, 2014 | Venue TBC
Demanding environmental standards are driving transport, logistics, drilling and fracking operations towards the use of LNG and the return on investment is providing a compelling business case for conversion.
Subsequently, ensuring that the supply chain is in place to accommodate these growing markets is crucial. While in Canada this infrastructure is driven by larger players, smaller independents and entrepreneurs are acting as a catalyst for the US supply chain...
Oil & Gas IQ's 5th Annual Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit North America is where LNG commercial leaders will gather to discuss building and investing in smaller scale LNG infrastructure in the US, the growing market for LNG as a fuel for HHP applications, the business case for LNG conversion and more.
Secure your place at the only event to offer a 360 degree view, you will exclusively meet and hear from leading LNG experts, including:
- Kirt Montagne, CEO - Plum Energy
- Jim Aivalis, Chief Executive Officer - Prometheus
- James Reddinger, COO - Stabilis Energy
- Shaunt Hartounian, Vice President of Business Development & Strategic Relations - Applied LNG
- Langtry Meyer, Chief Operating Officer - Texas LNG
- Peter Keller, Vice President - Tote
Joe Monroe, CEO/President - Green Energy Oilfield Services, LLC
Confirm your attendance with up to $300 off, register online and ensure that you're amongst the industrys most influential frontrunners at this year's most anticipated LNG event!
Don't miss your chance to:
- Hear from LNG commercial leaders as they discuss the business model for smaller scale LNG infrastructure in the US
- Learn how companies have successfully transitioned to LNG from conventional fuels
- Understand the larger global market: Get an update from China, Japan and Turkey
- Network in a manageable and engaging environment
To find out more about our team discounts (*Subject to availability) please contact us by reply or call on +44 (0)20 7036 1300.
Alternatively, further information is available online, access the event brochure here.
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below