Asset Integrity: Practical Steps To Achieve Global Success
Presenter: Christian Perrollet
This FREE webinar was recorded on:
Friday, August 12, 2011,
1:00 PM - 2:00 PM ET
Learn how to sponsor a webinar with us?
Asset integrity is not a new idea, and enough has already been said about the concept and the layout of a successful asset integrity framework to ensure that many companies have adopted similar approaches to conceptual design; it is in the implementation where the differences – and the biggest challenges – lie.
This presentation will share Total’s approach to implementing a global asset integrity strategy in practice, and will include:
- How you can develop a practical list of actions and deliverables to ensure success across disciplines
- Steps you can take to ensure the consistent application of your plan in multiple geo markets
- Measuring and monitoring performance across departments to maintain standards
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Senio Advisor, Integrity Management
Christian Perrollet plays a global role in the management of integrity within TOTAL and brings the experience of almost 35 years in the oil and gas business. Christian developed 18 years operational experience in Norway, France and UK, as Head of Inspection and Facilities Integrity. More recently he was in charge of developing Total’s E&P Integrity Referential, conducting Integrity Audits and has been especially involved in the development of Risk Based Inspection in all Total affiliates. Before returning to Total in 2009, Christian was seconded to ADCO where he played a leading role in the development of its successful AIMS Project.
* = required.