North Sea Gas Leak: Oil & Gas IQ Dissect The Problem On BBC News
In this live interview on BBC News, Oil & Gas IQ Editor Tim Haidar speaks with presenter Huw Edwards about the possible dangers associated with the sour gas leak on Total’s Elgin platform in the North Sea.
In the course of the interview, Tim talks about how the evolving problem might have come to pass and what solutions are on the table to stop the leak before it becomes a catastrophe.
For related commentary, analysis and insight on similar themes:
- The HPHT Success Story - High Profits In Hard Times?
- HPHT Innovation - Using An Old Bicycle In A Different Way
- HPHT: The Regulatory Landscape In A Post-Macondo World
- HSE Update: Accepting The Unacceptable
- Reliability, Safety And Cost Savings - Buy One Get Two Free