Post-Event Workshops Wednesday, 19 June 2019
8:30 am - 8:45 am Registration, welcome refreshments and networking
8:45 am - 8:50 am Opening remarks from IQPC and summarizing the summit by the Chairman
8:50 am - 9:00 am Opening remarks from the Chairman
9:00 am - 10:30 am Workshop A: Minimize the Process Safety Risks in Gulf of Suez For a Mature Asset - Case Study
- Challenges with a mature asset – integrity vs. extended operating life
- Gulf of Suez Petroleum Company (GUPCO) - Ras Shukeir Flare header replacement and Ras El Ush
Pipeline case study:
- Building a local capability for major projects in Egypt
- Utilizing existing GUPCO resources for execution
- Flare type selection criteria
- Challenges, success and lessons learnt
Sherif El-NabawyGUPCO Engineering General Manager
GUPCO JV Egypt
10:30 am - 11:00 am Morning break and networking
11:00 am - 12:30 pm Digitalize operational risk to operational excellence
Understand how operational risk is digitally represented in industry and how it can be optimised to achieve operational efficiency.
Learn how change made (MOC) can incorporate action, risks, incidents and learnings to drive performance whilst promoting a proactive safety culture and thus reputation.
Discover the industry requirements today and discuss upon how and what the future scope of operations interconnect from work orders, change management, safety performance and electronic contractor management.
Attendees of this workshop will be able to:
· Discuss similar industry user cases of operational risk strategies implemented to benefit wider operations Understand how other factors such as Risks, Hazards, LOPAs, JSA can be incorporated and used into an efficient operational process Explore how costs savings can be unearthed from a digitalised strategy.
· Discover how safety performance can be promoted as a positive in the Middle East and enhance reputation
Irfan MamoojeeSr Director, Global Solution Engineering