Summit Day Two Tuesday, 18 June 2019
8:00 am - 8:45 am Registration, welcome refreshments and networking
8:45 am - 9:00 am Chairman’s welcome and opening remarks
LIFESTYLE APPROACH TO CORROSION AND INSPECTION MANAGEMENT IN ASSET INTEGRITY The annual global cost of corrosion is US$2.5 trillion, equivalent to roughly 3.4% of the world’s gross domestic product, according to a study by NACE International
9:00 am - 9:30 am Corrosion for tanks and vessels: Neutralising the impact on key assets
With the global cost of marine corrosion totaling anywhere from $50 to $80 billion every year, industry officials are constantly seeking innovative methods of mitigating and eliminating corrosion
Key question – How do you overcome the challenges of corrosion?
- Life cycle solutions to corrosion and integrity related issues
- Factors influencing accelerated corrosion
Mohammed ZadjaliMaintenance & Integrity Senior Manager
Daleel Petroleum, Oman
9:30 am - 10:00 am Inspection management services as a tool to improve your asset integrity management strategy
Key question – Did you know inspection management can improve your AIPSM?
• Ensuring you are equipped with the information and data to focus efforts on value-adding intervention
• How to bridge the gap between non-destructive testing (NDT) and integrity management programs
Saleh OmairyHead of Inspection & pipeline integrity
10:00 am - 10:30 am Developing future leaders in AIPSM
Key question – Have you qualified yourself to be the next AIPSM leader?
- What is leadership and the myths about it?
- What are the barriers to leadership?
- Communication: A Leader`s most powerful tool
National Gas Company SAOG, Oman
10:30 am - 11:00 am Networking coffee break
11:00 am - 12:00 pm INTERACTIVE GROUP DISCUSSIONS
The following session will feature a series of interactive group discussions set in a roundtable format. During this session each group leader will introduce a concept/case study to the
participants followed by an interactive discussion and live feedback.
Interactive group discussions are an excellent opportunity to get straight to the point and ask the questions that you want to know the answers to. The group format also facilitates an excellent
opportunity for networking between industry professionals.
IDG B:10:20 am - 11:20 am Reliability – centered maintenance strategy (RCM) for asset integrity Reserved for PDO
IDG E:10:20 am - 11:20 am Developing of safety culture in developing companies and countries; applying smart social responsibilities
Improving Asset Integrity through an Asset Integrity Management System approach
12:00 pm - 12:20 pm AIMS – Development & Implementation of Asset Integrity Management system at EPC stage of the project
· Development of AIMS system & procedures
· Execution of RBI, RCM and SIL studies
· Implementation of SCE/HSECES Management System
· Implementation of IMS and CMMS Systems
Ijaz Ul Karim RaoFounder and Director
Velosi Asset Integrity Limited (VAIL)
SPECIAL CEO SESSION: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATIONSPECIAL CEO SESSION: LEADERSHIP DEVELOPMENT AND COMMUNICATION
12:20 pm - 12:50 pm Introduction to integrity operating window (IoW), auditing and corrective measures
Key question – How do you set the right action to investigate and review incidents?
- Overview of IOWs and their usage to determine the different valuables that could affect the integrity and reliability of a process unit
- Asset integrity and process safety auditing – Assurance, auditing process and auditing techniques
- How to set a corrective action for investigating and reviewing incidents
- Which are the seven steps to an effective failure, reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)?
Abdulkarim AlHabsiPipelines and Terminal Operations Manager
1:20 pm - 2:20 pm Lunch break and networking
LIFE CRITICAL SYSTEMS Process safety assurance is built on the premise that all safety critical elements [SCES] / HSE, critical equipment & systems [HSECESS] are operated and maintained so that they are functionally available on demand to prevent / mitigate / control process safety incidents
2:20 pm - 2:50 pm How HSE critical systems equipment (HSECES) failure could cause or contribute to an accident with severe or catastrophic consequences
Key question – Why HSECES management is vital for your organisation’s safety?
- Objectives of HSECES identification & management
- Its purpose to prevent or limit the effect of such accidents
- What are the necessary plans and programs which will help to systematically improve the monitoring of these systems?
Ali A Redha Al LawatiOperation Excellence Manager
2:50 pm - 3:20 pm Defining safety critical elements and demonstrating their independent verification at a major hazard facility
Key question – What are the main steps for enforce your integrity?
- How to define SCE, metallurgical failures and assessment
- Hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control – Which are the steps for enforcement
Sherif El-NabawyGUPCO Engineering General Manager
GUPCO JV Egypt
3:20 pm - 3:50 pm The objectives of streamline reliability centered maintenance (RCM) study on Mega Capital Project
Key question – Why do you need to consider performing RCM on MCP?
- What are the roles of reliability engineers in the Mega Capital Project?
- What is the need to consider to perform RCM on MCP?
- RCM deliverables on MCP
Fahmi RezaHead of Reliability & Condition Monitoring
Oman Gas, Oman
3:50 pm - 4:20 pm Safety Critical Element Management
Key question - Why Safety Critical Element (SCE) is so important?
- What is Safety Critical Element (SCE) and linkage to Major Accident Hazards
- How to identify SCE
- What goes wrong in identifying SCE
- Technical Integrity Verification for SCE and its value