Summit Day One: Monday, 17 June 2019
Thursday, May 7th, 2020
12:20 PM TRAILBLAZER PANEL: How to access and overcome pipeline integrity challenges to enhance operational reliability & efficiency
Operators who have the best PIM programs achieve it by successfully integrating their processes, documentation, program metrics, and organisation to achieve higher levels of integrity into a well-functioning system. And they achieve better integrity while spending less over the life of their assets.
Key question – Why pipeline integrity management is really vital to improve overall integrity?
- Causes, prevention and moving forward - Ageing plans, cheap materials for maintenance, corrosion, equipment failures
- Prevention and moving forward – Exploitation of assets, roots cause analysis, equipment preservation and sensors, smart pigging and optical inspections
Summit Day Two Tuesday, 18 June 2019
Key question – How do you set the right action to investigate and review incidents?
- Overview of IOWs and their usage to determine the different valuables that could affect the integrity and reliability of a process unit
- Asset integrity and process safety auditing – Assurance, auditing process and auditing techniques
- How to set a corrective action for investigating and reviewing incidents
- Which are the seven steps to an effective failure, reporting, analysis and corrective action system (FRACAS)?