Maintenance Operations Manager
Summit Day One: Monday, 17 June 2019
Thursday, May 7th, 2020
9:00 AM Reducing 40% of the work-order backlog to contain maintenance expenses by combining AIMS with a risk-based approach Key question – How do you successfully manage critical equipment?
- The benefits of effectively integrating RBI and AIMS
- Predictive maintenance strategy for lifetime extension of critical equipment
- Increasing and promoting reliability, safety and CSR
10:30 AM TRAILBLAZER PANEL:
The importance of developing and implementing an efficient root cause analysis (RCA) framework to avoid confusion and save time - RCA identifies the real cause of a problem and/or failure to be illuminated; therefore, recurring of failures is prevented
Key question – What is the best way to save time, cost and improve operational efficiency?
- Systematic process and methods for identifying root causes of problems or asset failures
- Key points for successful RCA
- Reliability-centered maintenance vs RCA