Conference Day One: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
Digitalisation has proven to be cost effective with no compromise on operations.
Reports suggest that digitalisation has saved oil companies $11 per barrel produced
How can digitalisation be a game changer for Nigeria’s refineries?
- Digitalising existing oil and gas refineries in Nigeria to improve production capacities
- Emergence of a grey collared workforce through integration of man and machines leading to sustained economic growth
- Combining traditional instrumentation with digital technologies to improve existing capacities
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
2:20 PM Digitalisation does not mean the reduction of personnel, it leads to integration of personnel with technology driving a high-level of operational efficiency Bringing a change in the attitude of workers to accept digitalisation as a necessity
Why is it necessary for workers to accept digitalisation as the new necessity?
- Creating a grey collared workforce through the integration of personnel and technology
- Developing learning and development tools required to convert the existing workforce to a asset based personnel
- Strengthening relationships and collaborations by identifying opportunities available through digitalisation