View Detailed Agenda: Digital Refineries Oman
Oman’s downstream sector is undergoing rapid expansion. The $8.3 billion Duqm refinery and the $9.5 billion Sohar Refinery improvement project are just some of the several projects worth $28.3 billion in the pipeline.
With such massive investments and infrastructure at stake, it is imperative to ensure maximum productivity and minimum downtime of these critical economy shaping assets
With this in mind, we're bringing together the Digital Refineries Oman Conference which will bring together decision makers from leading downstream industry including ORPIC, Saudi Aramco, Oman Oil Company, PDO, Duqm Refinery, BAPCO and more who are looking to digitally transform their operations and infrastructure to ensure they are able to embrace the digital shift in their organisations.
Be a part of this event to:
- Successfully integrate your assets across all downstream functions
- Reduce overall maintenance costs by 5-10% through the latest predictive maintenance strategies
- Leverage IIoT and Industry 4.0 for your refinery to reduce asset downtime by at least 66%
- Build an effective and resilient cyber security strategy and response to avoid cyber attacks on your refineries
- Reduce your refinery’s CAPEX through digital technologies such as IIoT, big data, drones and cloud analytics
Complete the form below and download the brochure to see the full speaker line-up, programme and find out what's in it for you.
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.