Oil & Gas IP - View the event guide here
The Energy IP Summit (formerly known as Oil & Gas IP), will take place 23rd - 25th March 2020 in London, UK. The world's only summit dedicated to discussing the latest and most pressing IP trends and strategies within the energy sector.
Click 'Download' for your copy of the Agenda >>
Early confirmed speakers include:
- Craig Watson (Chair – Day 1), Partner, European Patent Attorney, HGF
- Vicky McNiff (Chair – Day 2), Corporate IP Portfolio Manager, Aker Solutions
- Geetha Basappa, Senior Intellectual Property Engineer, Baker Hughes GE
- Dolf Gielen, Director Innovation and Technology, IRENA (International Renewable Energy Agency)
- Charlotta Ljungdahl, General Counsel and Company Secretary, Air Liquide
- Oleg Ena, Director of Project Office, Federal Institute of Industrial Property (FIPS)
- Fauzia Farooq, Head of Contracts and Intellectual Property, Silixa Ltd
- Ahmad Zaky Ismail, General Legal Counsel, Saudi Aramco Shell Refinery Company (SASREF)
- Hein Wille, Corporate Intellectual Property Director, SBM Offshore
- Bruce Girvan, Director, IP and Licensing, Impression Technologies
- Stéphane Bombino, Intellectual Property Department Manager, Subsea 7
Click 'Download' for your copy of the agenda.