Conference Day: Monday, 26 November 2018
Monday, November 26th, 2018
- Overview of the current regulations followed by the Middle East region for gas flaring
- Introducing different strategies for minimising flaring
- Using micro turbines as an alternative for gas flaring
- Discuss combustion and the effects on environmental safety
- Learn how to ensure cost-effective flare gas recovery and flare utilisation techniques to increase operational profits
- Are there any other cost-effective alternatives other than compressor gas recovery unit?
Who should attend?
- Process Engineering
- Health, Safety & Environment (HSE)
- Research & Development
- Project Development