9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Your One-Stop Guide on Managing the Commercial Operations of FSRUsFilippos Moschonas - Commercial FSRU Expert, Commercial FSRU Expert
Even as FSRUs commence commercial operations following a long engineering, procurement and construction process, the work doesn’t stop there. Headlining project operations encompass a different set of challenges, considerations and project management requirements. Moving beyond project conceptualisation, how do you ensure commercial operations of FSRUs remain cost effective, productive, on-time and on-budget? What are the key steps you need to undertake to ensure that health and safety requirements are met? Brainstorm and develop innovative operational strategies you can bring back to your project in this hands-on project – exchange ideas and best practices with your fellow practitioners!
- Understand the main elements involved in managing commercial operations of FSRUs
- Design key frameworks to ensure health and safety requirements are met
- Balance between cost efficiency and operational productivity
- Brainstorm innovative ideas on successful commercial operations of FSRUs
Filippos MoschonasCommercial FSRU Expert
Commercial FSRU Expert
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop D: The FSRU Playbook on Different Contracting and Construction Models
Every field and every FSRU unit is different – and it is necessary to understand the various models before embarking on an FSRU development project. This workshop will not only equip you with essential information on key differences between new-builds and conversions, it will also allow you to explore the various leasing/charter models there can be for an FSRU project.
- Review the technical and commercial differences between a new build and conversion
- Understand vessel fundamentals and requirements to consider before deciding on a viable model
- Outline the process designs and detailed engineering involved