Head of Brownfields Project
Addax Petroleum, Nigeria
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
10:00 AM REGIONAL PANEL: Satellite monitoring for pipeline asset safety and security assessment to ensure proactive maintenance
Focus: The Global Pipeline Safety Market accounted for USD 6.3 billion in 2016 growing at a compound annual growth rate of 10.1% during the forecast period of 2017 to 2024. Especially in Africa’s most extreme locations, non-stop real-time security, safety and real-time tracking and control is essential for provide a safe working environment
Key question: What is stopping energy companies from using satellite monitoring?
- How can businesses reduce the risk of workplace accidents though the use of satellites?
- What impact do rapid technology transformation and economic disruption have on developing safety plans?
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
3:10 PM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Changing the rules of the game in Africa: How the change in regulations in oil & gas on safety will affect the sector
Focus: Learn during this session how important the regulations and all kind of changes are for companies in the energy sector and how they can overcome major challenges which are not changeable within the next 5-10 years
Key Question: What are the key factors that matter for a successful implementation of new regulations and guidelines in Africa’s oil & gas sector?
- What strategies do companies need to follow to have customised business case studies?
- What platform for standardisation is available on the African market?
- How can companies overcome loss of control in safety & security guidelines?