Osei Juantuah Wiafe
Health Safety Environment Advisor
Cenpower Operations & Services Limited, Ghana
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 23 July 2019
Tuesday, July 23rd, 2019
2:40 PM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER PANEL: Efficient and effective oil spill response by preparing an efficient and customised SLA for companies
Focus: New discussions on how Service Level Agreement can reduce Nigeria’s oil contracting cycle and oil spill response is now one of the major discussions within the energy sector in Africa
Key question: What are the major challenges for companies reducing oil spill response time by 40%?
- Learn from past incidents which were caused by lack of communication
- How SLA provide mines sites with greater control of their operations safety
- Supervising contractors for work-related safety issues
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 24 July 2019
Wednesday, July 24th, 2019
12:40 PM REGIONAL TRAILBLAZER PANEL: How to overcoming flawed communication and failure of reporting systems to ensure business continuity ?
Focus: In a large number of recent accidents, unsafe conditions were detected prior to the actual loss but were not adequately reported or investigated so that the accident could have been prevented
Key question: What are the most accurate communication platforms for reporting in managing a risk situation?
- What are the new software platforms for risk management solutions
- What are the key factors to the right platform to ensure an efficient risk management assessment solution?