How has ssLNG Investments Impacted the Mediterranean?
Giuseppe Spotti, Chief Commercial Officer of Elengy (Engie), Pedro Amaral Frazão, Director of Grupo Sousa and John Ghio, Deputy Captain of Gibraltar Port Authority provide their expert predictions on what the future holds for Energía Costa Azul (ECA) and how this will impact LNG activities in regions like the Mediterranean.
Download the full interview >>
LNG Bunkering remains one of the very few viable options for shipping post-IMO 2020. It is therefore no surprise that there is a heightened interest in LNG Bunkering globally. One region that seems to be particularly primed for an LNG Bunkering renaissance is the Mediterranean.
To gain the full insight to the following questions download the interview now >>
- What upgrades have you made over the past three years?
- What future investments are you planning, and why are these important?
- How did you ensure that the investments you were making were in line with port or terminal capabilities?
- Do you think the preparations for 2050 ECA lead to an increase in LNG activities in the Mediterranean?
- What do you believe will help accelerate the growth of LNG in the Mediterranean?
- What do you think is the biggest challenge you face in the adoption of LNG as a fuel in a port?
- How do you choose between the different solutions in a market to enable the use of LNG as a fuel?
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.