Conference Day One: Monday, 27 November 2017
Monday, November 27th, 2017
- Developing a highly effective digital infrastructure to achieve specified returns and targets
- Understanding how digital solutions like IoT is driving value and contributing for organisational efficiency and cost reductions
Interactive Post-Conference Workshops: Wednesday, 29 November 2017
Wednesday, November 29th, 2017
11:30 AM Moving towards an efficient and updated digital oilfield for enhanced data creation and monitoring
A digital oilfield is not a new concept and has been around for a fairly long time for operators to implement. Being perceived as a concept of collaborating software and hardware to perform specific production tasks, it has grown to become a much broader concept. It is now about synchronising people, process and technology, including both hardware and software.
The following workshop will elaborate on the advancements in digitising oilfields and making sure existing digital oilfields are updated and maintained for smooth and effective data creation.
Attend the workshop to:
- Learn about restructuring existing infrastructure and applications for smooth adaptation to smart and advanced technology
- Re-establish and refresh knowledge on digital oilfields with latest insights and strategies
- Managing and adapting to increasing complexity in exploration and production activities and solutions available to maximise efficiency and resource management