Building on last year's success, the 2020 summit will deliver additional exploration of security and surveillance solutions to counter illegal bunkering, ship-to-ship transfers and the tapping of pipelines, storage facilities and other transportation infrastructure.
View the list of confirmed speakers and sessions in this year's agenda by filling in the form below.
or email firstname.lastname@example.org for a copy
The Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Conference brought together over 150 key stakeholders from the Oil and Fuel Industry across 26 different countries, including 9 national oil companies and 26 governments.
To download the sample delegate list from 2018, fill in the form below.
Want to know more about Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security? We've put together a short list of articles and papers for further reading.
Last April we were delighted to welcome representatives from all corners of the globe to Geneva for the inaugural Oil and Fuel Supply Chain Security conference.The diversity of the delegation not only highlighted the widespread effect that this issue has on almost every nation in the world, but the united and collaborative effort that is needed to combat this ubiquitous threat.
Download this piece to learn more about:
- The attendance breakdown for 2018
- Testimonials from delegates
- Past sponsors
- Spotlight sessions from the 2018 conference
Past Presentation: Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Program: Background, Status and Future Trends
In this exclusive presentation from last year's summit, Dr. Josephine Wapakabulo, CEO, UNOC takes us through 'Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Program: Background, Status and Future Trends'.
Download the presentation on the right to: >>
- Learn about Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Programme requirements to formulate winning business proposals for NOCs with common challenges in the region
- Gain an understanding of product malpractices and mechanisms to enhance quality monitoring of petroleum products
- Support the downstream petroleum sector and help NOCs improve import and distribution of fuel products by learning about their objectives, challenges, and regulatory frameworks
Don't like filling in forms? Email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a copy.