Conference Day One | 17 April
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
9:45 AM DOWNSTREAM SUPPLY CHAIN FUEL AUTHENTICATION FOR OIL AND GAS COMPANIES AND GOVERNMENTS: ASSURING FUEL INTEGRITY FROM TERMINAL TO PUMP AND REVEALING UNRECOGNISED EXCISE TAX AND ILLICIT TRADE PRACTICES
Governments rely on taxed products as significant revenue sources. Criminal and dark activities such as diversion, counterfeiting, and tax evasion steal this financial resource from the country and its citizens. When tax revenues are stolen, critical government programs go unfunded and health, confidence and public services suffer.
Oil and gas companies face comparable challenges, as the downstream fuel supply chain becomes increasingly complex, oil and gas companies are held accountable for assuring fuel quality from the terminal to the retail site. So how can companies protect their revenue, brand reputation and customers, and thrive in supply and distribution chain complexity?
· The impact of fuel manipulation on lost revenue
· Intentional and accidental supply chain threats – where you may be comprised
· Defending your downstream supply chain against fuel manipulation
· The technology behind fuel authentication – markers and devices
· Using analytics and reporting tools for data-driven actionable insights
· Delivering on your brand promise to customers