Oil Loss Control Manager. International Trading and Supply
Conference Day One | 17 April
Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
· Exploring the modalities of a crime that costs PDVSA 3 Billion USD a year and diverts 50,000 – 100,000 barrels per day illegally out of Venezuela
· Enhancing the process for crude oil/ refined products transportation, trading and supply business continuity and disaster recovery plans
· Adopting additional security and surveillance measures to protect pipelines and storage facilities
· This panel discussion will bring together government stakeholders typically tasked with creating and setting in motion a national program to mark fuel products and will seek to answer the following questions:
· Setting realistic objectives: Understanding and scoping the nature and scale of the problem and what you want to achieve.
· What constitutes best practice in conceiving and implementing a marking program?
· Should you legislate to make the program mandatory?
· Who is going to pay for it? Can you get the national oil industry including multinational operators to fully or partially fund the program? What’s in it for them?
· Panellists: Government stakeholders who have implemented a successful marking programme