Why Attend the Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Summit?
The Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Summit, taking place in London, 16-18 April 2019, is the world’s only platform focused on countering a multi-billion dollar threat to government, operator and retailer revenue by preventing fuel fraud, subsidy abuse and securing the supply chain.
Attend the conference this April to:
- Protect revenue by identifying loss and manipulation within the supply chain
- Understand new security and surveillance technologies that help ensure the integrity of products in storage and transit
- Explore solutions from fuel dyes to molecular marking in order to prevent fuel fraud, adulteration and subsidy abuse
- Protect brand reputation by adopting new quality assurance strategies for LNG, crude oil, lubricants and fuels
- Gain insight into technology-enabled solutions to improve investigations and prosecutions
- Enhance your understanding of cyber threats to oil and fuel transportation infrastructure and how to protect the networks
Want to view the pricing options? Go to our pricing page.