Ali Al Lawati
Operation Excellence Manager
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 24 September 2019
Tuesday, September 24th, 2019
Setting benchmarks for Safety Integrity Levels verification is essential before designing any Emergency Shutdown (ESD)
How can oil and gas companies undertake the SIL verification?
- Understanding the best practices currently used within the sector
- How to avoid unnecessary ESD and reduce operational costs associated with it
- Exploiting the test interval term analysis for a more valuable PFD calculation
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Discussing about the importance of integrating technologies within operations.
Eliminating or reducing the hazards and associated risks by using robots, drones, and automated systems during exploration, maintenance and drilling activities.
What has been done and how to take full advantage on this?
- Investing in technology to reduce time and cost while boosting operation efficiency
- Loss prevention and increasing efficiency in process safety management
- Developing a new set of skills to understand the benefits from these new technologies