Chief Fire Officer
SASREF Saudi Arabia
Conference Day Two: Wednesday, 25 September 2019
Wednesday, September 25th, 2019
Incorporating ISD for Fire and Safety Equipment in the downstream sector to reduce the hazards associated with a set of conditions
How did SASREF manage to improve plant reliability and operational profitability?
- Understanding how to reduce risk associated with standard operations by combining paperwork with technology
- Empowering the workforce chain from top to bottom
- Facilitating continuous monitoring & auditing
Discussing about the importance of integrating technologies within operations.
Eliminating or reducing the hazards and associated risks by using robots, drones, and automated systems during exploration, maintenance and drilling activities.
What has been done and how to take full advantage on this?
- Investing in technology to reduce time and cost while boosting operation efficiency
- Loss prevention and increasing efficiency in process safety management
- Developing a new set of skills to understand the benefits from these new technologies