About the Event | Intelligent Automation in Oil & Gas
The Intelligent Automation in Oil & Gas Summit is returning to Houston February 24-26, 2020 and will bring together over 150 heads of HSE, Operations, Operational Excellence and Asset Management. They will address how high risk businesses can simultaneously manage human, asset and environmental risk to drive true business performance excellence.
There is simply no better opportunity this year to network with so many industry experts from Andeavor, Henkel Corporation, Enbridge, BASF, Arkema, Anglo American, BHP BIlliton, Repsol, Marathon Petroleum and many more – all presenting at the event and there to answer your most pressing questions.
Key Themes for 2019 included how to:
- Leverage the latest strategies to optimize Maintenance and Reliability
- Drive Operational Excellence to the frontline
- Manage Change - without Compromising Business Performance
- Increase Risk Visibility by Optimizing Data and Information Management
- Identify the Cultural Gaps that are Impacting your Company's Safety, Quality, Reliability and Profitability
- Strengthen your Core Operating Processes - including Process and Human Safety, Environmental Performance and Compliance - to Drive Enterprise Transformation
- Improve Culture, Competence and Compliance to Build a High Reliability Organization
- Harness big data, analytics and AI to fundamentally transform operational efficiency
- Lead your Millennial Workforce toward Operational Excellence
- Understand the Impact of Human Factors on Safety Performance
- Improve your Management System to better Identify - and Eliminate - Sources of Risk and Value Loss in your Operations
- Enhance Project Performance and Create Standardization across Projects
- Meet production targets and simultaneously improve environmental stewardship and safety
- Develop comprehensive asset analytics to maximize return on your assets
- Apply Lean Principles to Manage your Operating Expenses
- Reduce Complexity and Variability with Clearly Defined Standards and Accountabilities
If you are responsible for managing human, asset or environmental risk in your organization - this is one event you do not want to miss.