Corporate Vice President, Quality
Siemens Gamesa Renewable Energy
Main Conference Day One
Wednesday, February 27th, 0019
9:35 AM Understanding the connection between culture and safety, environmental and financial performance
• What’s the link between culture, reliability and
• With so much volatility and risk in hazardous industries
today – what impact can culture change can have on
safety performance? environmental performance?
compliance? financial performance?
• Where should the responsibility for changing culture sit
in an organization?
• Can you measure organizational culture?
• Where do you start when it comes to changing culture?
3:20 PM Cultural Change Programs: Understanding how to make culture change happen to drive out risk and enhance operational excellence
• How can we define culture?
• Implementing changes in leadership thinking and behaviors to drive out operational risk and support transformation
• Leadership and culture change: why it needs to start at the top
• What are the stages of culture change – can we ‘learn’ a new culture?
• Identifying the fundamentals of a culture change program