Download the Operational Excellence in Oil & Gas Agenda
November 5-7, 2018 | Houston, TX
Over 300 heads of Operations, OE, Risk Management, EH&S, Asset Management and Reliability from North America's biggest oil and gas industry will be gathering at the Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit to network, share best practice and discuss the latest strategies for managing change, increasing efficiency and optimizing productivity - without compromising reliability, safety, and compliance.
This is your best opportunity this year to benchmark your company performance against the best in the industry and walk away with the tools you need to eliminate inefficiencies, reduce operational risk and build a sustainable culture of operational excellence.
Here's a snapshot of who you will be networking with this November:
The 50+ global speaker line-up includes:
• Pablo Hernando, VP Transformation, North America, Repsol
• Jim Wetherbee, Astronaut and Author, Controlling Risk: 30 Techniques for Operating Excellence
• Jason Pigott, Executive VP, Operations & Technical Services, Chesapeake Energy
• Sheryl Corrigan, Senior VP, EHS Compliance & Ethics, Koch Industries
• Jim Claunch, VP, Business Efficiency, USA, Equinor (formerly Statoil)
• Dennis Creech, VP, Lean Implementation, Hess Corporation
• Chad Broussard, Director of Reliability, Phillips 66
• Carmen Cuartin, VP, Safety and Environment - Unconventionals, Shell
Download the 2018 Agenda
Please note: That all fields marked with an asterisk (*) are required.