The 20th edition of the FPSO World Congress aims to discuss how we can move forward and upwards as an industry amidst positive market sentiments and the gradual stabilisation of oil prices.
Rystad Energy forecasts that more than 30 FPSO projects will pass Final Investment Decision in the next three years, 2019-2021. This is exciting news for the FPSO market with stakeholders across the value chain eager and ready for a strong comeback. The concerted efforts made to improve project economics during market downturn has now turned into their competitive advantage in driving forward FPSO commercial viability in offshore E&P.
With that in mind, the World Congress in 2019 will reconvene under the theme of, “Integrating Innovation with Cost Discipline to Ensure Project Profitability and Business Sustainability”.
Specifically, the Congress will focus on:
- FPSO market intelligence and opportunities in West Africa, North Sea, South America and Asia
- The ongoing drive for digitalisation: How can the FPSO industry harness digital solutions such IoT, digital twins, analytics in FPSO project lifecycle management?
- Evolving FPSO delivery models: Exploring the shift in dynamics between FPSO contractors and EPCs plus implications across the value chain
- Strategic procurement and supply chain management for on-time and on-budget FPSO delivery
- Win-win FPSO financing and contracting models: Reviewing commercial models, risk sharing structures, the impact of IFR16 on FPSO leasing and more
- Optimising FPSO Performance in Offshore E&P: Maximising production capacity and exploring innovations in subsea processing
- Advancing FPSO engineering and design to reduce CAPEX and OPEX: Making the case for standardization vs. prescriptive and considerations for deepwater frontiers
- Operational excellence: Reducing downtime, FPSO asset optimization and ensuring effective HSE management
With more than 70+ industry-led presentations, panels, working group discussions, roundtables and case-studies designed to maximise your opportunities to gather critical industry insights, look forward to four days of stimulating debate and outstanding networking opportunities with business leaders, project professionals and engineering experts from oil companies, vessel owners, EPC contractors and financiers at the exclusive Marina Bay Sands Hotel in Singapore.
Explore the agenda and see for yourself why the FPSO World Congress remains the largest and most established global industry forum. See you in September!