You don’t have to be a start-up in the fast-changing economy to benefit from design thinking. The energy industry can stand to gain significant improvements from adopting its customercentric focus. After spending over 20 years at the forefront of the multiple global organizational challenges, Cristian is now sharing his findings and potential solutions for building the 21st Century Organization, capable to continuously exceed ALL Stakeholders expectations. The presentation will be an open and honest dialogue about:
• Understanding global organizational challenges
• The Past, the Present and the Future
• Why isn’t it working?
• The digitization trap - the same as Continuous Improvement and Lean Six Sigma
• Address these multiple global organizational challenges
• From functional/departmental thinking to Business Process Thinking
• A practical market - proven approach who already delivered - how to design the 21st Century Organization?
• How to maintain the gains by designing the Continuous Improvement Management Process by unlocking the real potential of any Technology & Improvement-type methodology
• Classical mistakes and lessons learned
In this interactive workshop, attendees will review the five Design Thinking Principles, why they are so critical in the overall Design Thinking process, and how to apply them to your efforts in planning. User-centered design practices and partnerships across provider, customer and user are critical for the energy industry’s digital revolution. Not only is the process more engaging for both parties, it also aligns stakeholders’ objectives, increases trust and leads to new technologies that can develop the industry’s future digital capability through optimized efficiency and productivity. Design thinking, and practices that center around the user, can increase time to value, ensure the most effective solutions, and provide a smoother process for all involved. By adopting these practices, oil and gas operators can position themselves strongly for digital transformation to capture the next wave of industrial productivity.