Pre-Conference Workshops: June 4, 2019
Tuesday, June 4th, 2019
Julie Thyne has worked for The Dow Chemical Company for the last 20 years in a variety of manufacturing and engineering positions. She is currently the Continuous Improvement Leader for North America. Julie is the recipient of the 2014 STEP Ahead award from the Manufacturing Institute.
In this workshop, Julie will demonstrate how you can vastly improve reliability using "voice of the experts" in your organization:
• Who are the experts in your organization?
• How do you unlock breakthrough idea generation?
• How can you transfer plant to-do lists into reliability results?
Main Conference Day One: June 5,2019
Wednesday, June 5th, 2019
Main Conference Day Two: June 6, 2019
Thursday, June 6th, 2019
- What is the difference between a KPI and an SIC?
- How do you choose the right SICs?
- How can Short Interval Control be used to drive sustainable performance improvements?