Vice President, Nitrogen Operations
Main Conference Day One: June 5,2019
Wednesday, June 5th, 2019
8:15 AM Operational Excellence: Building a lean, but effective organization to thrive in every market environment
• Identifying the strategic value levers and performance improvement opportunities in your company
• How to truly determine how reliable, safe and efficient your operations are – and then set targets for
change. What is the benchmark?
• Setting clear goals and targets for operations excellence
• Aligning leadership and the rest of the organization
• Creating a sustainable Operational Excellence framework - even as conditions change
• Linking your Operational Excellence plan to business needs and changing objectives
- What's the link between culture, reliability, and Operational Excellence
- With so much volatility and risk in hazardous industries today - what impact can culture change have on safety performance? environmental performance? compliance? financial performance?
- Where should the responsibility for changing culture sit in an organization?
- Can you measure organizational culture?
- Where do you start when it comes to changing culture?