Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Subscribe
In this exclusive interview, we speak with Dominic Genetti, Operations Manager at EXXONMOBIL about the company’s strategy with regards to maximising production in one of its mature assets on the Norwegian Continental Shelf (NCS).
In the course of this interview, Dominic touches on:
- ExxonMobil’s Balder/Ringhorne setup on the NCS as it stands
- The ExxonMobil approach to late field life
- Matching the expectations of the company and the geology of the field with an evolving set of business drivers
- Maintaining producing assets remain economically viable at the same time as guaranteeing optimal safety
- The three key areas of concentration for mature fields success