The Risks Of An Offshore Business Interruption Claim: Is There Any Hedging Option?
The purpose of this paper is to analyse the main risks that can affect an offshore facility during Exploration and Production activities, which could be a catastrophic event. Besides reliability of design features, other measures should be attempted in order to ensure the safety of operational conditions.
Financial hedging is just one of these options, and is explained at length here by Petrobras and the Universidade Federal do Rio de Janeiro.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join