ERP and EAM: Partners For Productivity
Asset management is increasingly seen as a methodology, which can boost an organisation’s productivity, reduce costs, cut energy waste, and encourage the adoption of best business practices.
Typically there are two routes to approaching physical asset management:
- using enterprise resource planning (ERP) software
- or specialized enterprise asset management (EAM) software.
ERP systems offer a large scale consolidated approach to tracking an organization’s asset-related processes, while EAM systems provide in-depth, best of breed functionality to monitor, react, and predict the precise performance of assets over their lifetime.
Together, they can help organizations boost performance and deliver on their strategic objectives.
In the course of this white paper, you will learn:
- The definition of ERP and EAM systems
- How the whole is greater than the sum of its parts: Integrating ERP and EAM systems
- How to harness changing technology for changing times
- PLUS: The Delek Refining case study: ERP vs EAM in a tangible business context
This white paper is essential if you work in:
- Facility management
- Asset management
- Resource planning
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join