Gas Processing Conferences in the Middle East
Middle East (MENA) Gas Processing Summit
Qatar, one of the world's leading Liquefied Natural Gas exporters, is taking a leading industry position through a focused event on Gas Processing. The industry has seen radical change in gas processing technology, plant design & renovation and process engineering, which has reflected on gas as a key sought after commodity globally.
The North Fields of Qatar are at the pinnacle of their output and its facilities are renowned for their state of the art technology. However, across the Middle East, aging processing & refining facilities are being expanded and upgraded to continue meeting international demand for natural gas. The integration of new technology to phase out legacy systems is a key phenomenon taking place across the regions plants to increase output.
The MENA Gas Processing Summit 2012 will bring together international experts that will discuss and present the latest developments in the gas processing industry. Some of the most eminent topics will focus on specialised workshops before and after the summit, which have been identified as top value adding feature by industry experts, where experience can be shared in an industry specific platform.
- Dr Abbas Ali Jasim, Senior Corrosion Inspector, BANAGAS
- Stephen O'Neill, Head of Process, Dolphin Energy
- Adnan Al-Adwani, Team Leader of Gas Operations, KOCW
- Nasser Al-Busaeedi, Project Manager- Habshan 5, Construction & Expansion Activities, GASCO
- Adnan Fahd Al-Ranzani, Manager, Gas Processing (Rtd), Qatar Petroleum
- Abdel Aziz Khodier, Senior Integrity Manager, Egyptian LNG
- Gunawan Hermanto, SRME(MD)-ADGAS, ADGAS
- Dr Magdi Nasrallah, Chair of Petroleum and Energy Engineering Department, American University of Cairo
- Hamad Mubarak Al-Muhannadi, Operations Group Manager, Rasgas
- Mohammed AL-Ghuainem, Maintenance Superintendent, Saudi Aramco
- Wesam El-Deen Edris, HSE Department Supervisor, Egyptian LNG
- Ryan J. Rice, Head of Integrity Engineering, Rasgas
- Ahmed Moustafa, Maintenance Planning & Technical Studies Director, Amrya Petroleum Refining Company
- Shoukri Salman, Rotating &Static Equipment’s Engineering Dept, Kuwait Oil Company
- Prakash Bahadur Thapa, Loss Prevention Engineer, QAFCO
- Hossam Hassan, Power Generation & Distributions Engineer, QAFCO
- Adnan Al-Adwani, Team Leader of Gas Operation, Kuwait Oil Company