Shale Development in Ohio Part One: Contexts and Consequences, National and Global
In part one of this two part paper by Douglas Southgate of The Ohio State University on the impact of the shale development on the U.S. Gas Market.
Also, the paper also provides an analysis of global repercussions, policy reform and technological innovation.
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join