Ingenero delivers world-class Engineering, Technology and Software solutions to the Chemical Process Industry for:
- Optimal Manufacturing Asset Effectiveness
Improved Throughput, Yield, Efficiency, Reliability, without compromising on quality, safety and compliance requirements
- Digitalization/Industry 4.0
Application of Digital Twin, Big Data Analytics, IIoT/P, AI
- Safety and PSM Compliance
PSV, Flare, SIL, LOPA, HAZOP, HAZID, Asset Data Management
- Design for Capital Projects
Conceptual, FEED, Basic, Expansions, Scale up, Feasibility studies
Ingenero supports clients with Prescriptive solutions based on Predictive and Diagnostic modeling based on a thorough understanding of all safety and operational constraints, utilizing fundamentals in conjunction with Machine Learning along with data from manufacturing, which helps increase the precision and applicability of the insights generated.
Ingenero delivers world-class engineering: Unsurpassed Process engineering (i.e. Conceptual Design, FEED, Feasibility studies, etc.) and comprehensive PSM / PSV design & revalidation for API 520 / 521 compliance.
Ingenero also provides customized engineering software solutions at extremely competitive rates. Examples of such solutions:
- IPOGware: (Intelligent Process Operations Guidance) Predictive empirical modeling and simulation-based comparisons to drive ongoing performance improvement
- ADMISS: (Asset Data Management Integration and Support Services) single repository for easy access to structured and consistent information for improved decision making, shorter times to initiate and execute engineering for expansion/revamp and operations improvement projects
- EEMS: (Energy and Emissions Management System) Real time monitoring of energy and emissions comparing specific energy and emissions to optimal levels to drive improvement
- SUSTAINEX: (Sustainability Improvement) consolidates information from disparate sources such as LIMS, process data historian (PI/PHD/IP21) enabling reduction in repetitive efforts for an engineer and allowing for quickly summarizing and reporting.
- SCOT (Supply Chain Optimization)
- I-RAPP (Intelligent Reliability Assessment and Assurance)
- I-PARE (Intelligent Process Analytics Rotating Equipment)
Headquartered in Houston, Ingenero has a significant presence in the USA, India and GCC, serving customers in these geographies as well as in Europe, Africa and the Asia Pacific.