Conference Day Two: Monday, 1 October 2018
Monday, October 1st, 2018
12:20 PM Interactive Masterclass: Maximising the role of as Asset Management System (AMS)/CMMS in supporting and managing shutdowns and turnarounds
The interactive masterclass will discuss and highlight a broad overview of the role of AMS and CMMS in supporting and
managing events in organisations. The below are the topics and areas that the masterclass leader will uncover:
• Main shutdown objectives
• Is your AMS/CMMS designed to support your shutdown requirements?
• Main objectives of managing shutdowns through AMS/CMMS
• How to design AMS/CMMS to include shutdown requirements?
• Similarities between Shutdown and AMS
• Understanding relations between shutdown phases and AMS/CMMS implementation phases
• Main shutdown phases and elements
• Main AMS/CMMS implementation stages and elements
• Phases of inclusion of shutdown requirements in AMS/CMMS
• Shutdown requirements and the role of AMS/CMMS in each