Post-Conference Workshop: Thursday, 21 March 2019
9:00 am - 10:00 am Registration
Session one 10:00 – 11:00
Coffee break 11:00 – 11:30
Session two 11:30 – 13:00
Lunch 13.00 – 14.00
10:00 am - 1:00 pm ERM governance and establishing a successful ERM framework
Gain an insight from one of the best ERM Expert on how to design, develop and implement an effective ERM plan by understanding its main challenges. Hence, this workshop will give concrete examples on how to overcome and mitigate possible issues, while analyzing the benefits of an effective ERM Framework within the decision-making process.
- Describe how to implement a world class ERM Framework
- Challenges to EMR implementation and how to overcome them
- Recognise different risk perceptions
- Explain how to establish an effective, efficient and practical government process
- State how to embed ERM within both the decision-making process and the day to day business
The published programme is correct at time of printing. However, given the seniority of our speakers and the nature of their roles, speakers may subsequently substitute or remove themselves from the programme. This is always regrettable, and we will always try to replace the speaker with a speaker with equivalent insight.