Nasser Al Buhairi
Team Leader Fire and Emergency Response Coordinator
Kuwait Oil Company, Kuwaitt
Conference Day One: Tuesday, 19 March 2019
Tuesday, March 27th, 2018
9:00 AM Opening keynote: Emergency management leadership and its impact on business continuity planning (BCM)
- Developing inter-disciplinary management and leadership skills necessary to manage administrative-level responsibilities within a local, regional, state, or federal EMS agency
- Analyzing processes and evaluation practices to support an EMS culture of safety
- Link the emergency management to business continuity using incident intelligence analysis based on historical trends
- The role of an effective incident commander to develop a BCM plan for the organisation
9:50 AM Key leadership panel: Involving all key stakeholders in the actual emergency response planning:
- Creating leadership accountability: Developing every single employee to be a capable and resilient incident commander
- Rewards and recognition: Celebrating success with all stakeholders post a successful emergency response activity
- How can future leaders be created?
- How much have we leveraged technology to develop incident response mechanisms?
12:20 PM Disruptive technology panel: Integrating GIS, AI and IoT technology to enhance emergency response plans:
- Integrating data from different sources: Software, hardware, data, methods and people
- Understanding how live data can be tracked and used effectively in crisis management .
- Using the acquired data for emergency response coordination