There has never been a more critical time for companies operating in hazardous industries to eliminate sources of risk, cost and complexity in their operations.
Your business is facing more volatility, complexity and risk than ever before. With markets shifting, regulations changing and pressure to increase efficiency in your operations - how can you deliver consistent operational excellence?
Join over 150 business leaders and learn world class strategies for keeping your people safe, your operations productive and your products sustainable at Europe’s leading forum on Operational Excellence & Risk Management. The 2019 event has tracks on Leadership & Culture, Process Optimisation, Operational Risk Management, Operations Management Systems, Human Factors, Asset Management, Process Safety, Environmental Excellence, Digital Transformation and more.
Over 30 industry-leading speakers will share how to:
- Assess - and improve - your company's safety culture
- Manage change - without compromising business performance
- Apply the latest tools to enhance asset reliability
- Proactively identify and mitigate low probability yet high consequence events
- Improve your Operations Management System to better identify - and eliminate - sources of risk and value loss in your operations
- Identify the culture gaps that are impacting your company's safety, quality, reliability and profitability
- Increase risk visibility by optimising data and information management
- Harness big data, analytics and AI to accelerate operational excellence and dramatically reduce operational risk
- Strengthen your core operating processes for the long term
- Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
- Benchmark your systems, culture and processes against the characteristics of High Reliability Organisations (HROs)
Learn how to embed the culture, systems and processes of the world's
Highest Reliability Organizations.
Head of Learning
Director, Human Performance
Programme Director, RPA & Data Science
Human & Organizational Performance Lead
A.P. Moller - Maersk
Global Head of Lean Manufacturing
Global Safety Head, Polymer Division
Head of Business Transformation
Global Risk Manager
Manage, Operational Excellence
Saudi Chevron Phillips
Manager, Health & Safety, Cement Industrial Performance
Key Themes for 2019:
Personal & Process Safety
Leadership & Culture
Frontline Operational Excellence
Operational Risk Management
High Reliability Organisations
Maintenance & Reliability
RPA, AI & Machine Learning
What attendees have said about our Operational Excellence Events:
"I truly enjoyed attending the Operation Excellence conference. You hosted both an informing and fun event. My take away was not only the benchmarking information but networking and being able to continue to share best practices going forth."
"Very valuable. I am certainly going to encourage future attendance. "
"Leslie’s support and energy is exceptional. She always has the time to talk and help introduce us to key prospects. "
"The OpEx event was well attended with new client opportunities for us. We plan to support future OpEx events. "
"Thanks for filling our tank and helping us create a roadmap for our journey to excellence! This is truly an awesome event! "
"Event execution was flawless (the best I have ever seen). "
"Great event (as always!)"
"The subject matter is important, and I'm glad to see a conference focused on it."
"Good conference and valuable insight."
"With 150 attendees, the event size was small enough to easily network with other attendees and vendors. I was able to glean ideas and opportunities for improvement for our company out of most of the workshops and general sessions."
"A very good experience to network and connect with others facing similar challenges in their current role."
"I got a lot of value from this conference."
"Great variety of presenters, points of view."
"Well run, well organized event."
"A great conference. The subjects were on point and very focused and overall the presenters were very high quality."
"This was a very positive experience overall for me."
"I really appreciated the openness and quality of speakers."
"Great learnings, state of the art techniques and developments."
"I would have given 10 for all, but that gives no incentive to be better next year :)!"
"Very good conference."
"Great arrangement and delivered to expectation."
"Great event this year."