A limited number of press passes are available to editorial staff writers employed by a trade publication, mainstream media outlet (newspaper, radio, TV, etc), or online magazines. Freelance writers, contributing editors, or bloggers may request press passes if the event is being covered for a specific publication or topic-related article.
In accepting a press pass to attend the Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit, the recipient agrees to abide by Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit Press Policy. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to request your press pass.
If you have newsworthy information relating to Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit, its speakers, sponsors, media partners, or related topics as a whole, or if you would like to feature your press release on this page please email email@example.com
Media may utilise the event and organiser logos for editorial reporting purposes only. Any additional usage is prohibited unless express written permission is granted.
Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit is not public. Press pass holders may be asked to leave at any time, for any reason, including violating the following protocol:
For admittance, media members are required to show press credentials. Members of the media without proper ID will not be admitted.
- Media members must identify themselves as media at all times. This includes, but is not limited to:
- Wearing a press badge (easily visible)
- During Q&A, first introducing yourself as (your name), reporting for X publication, then asking your question
- During interviews, formal or informal, with speakers or attendees
- At the registration desk, before entering the banquet hall
- Conference materials are not included with press passes
- Tape recording is forbidden, without prior speaker (or attendee) consent
- Media members are not to pass information to conference-producing divisions of their companies
We kindly ask the Operational Excellence in Energy, Chemicals & Resources Summit to be mentioned in any article containing information gathered at the event.
Tear sheets (article copies) and/or electronic copies of published articles should be submitted to the Operational Excellence & Risk Management Summit team within 30 days of the event or when article/story appears in print or online. Please send articles to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We hope to see you there!