How To Improve Knowledge And Information Transfer Through Social Media
Speaking at the 2011 Knowledge & Information Management for Oil & Gas conference in Aberdeen, Scotland, we put a series of questions to our assembled experts on how social media is changing the way we do business.
The panel was made up of some of the industry's pre-eminent thinkers in the info and KM space, including Andy Boyd of Shell, Susan Rosenbaum of Schlumberger and Alan Thompson of PSN.
- Does social media change the existing knowledge management paradigm?
- Should you let external parties into your communities of practice?
- Are younger members of the communities of practice contributors or consumers?
- Do FAQs work and are they worth it?
- Can physical office space improve the flow or knowledge and info through social networks?
- How to break the 1-9-90 rule when it comes to wikis and social media participation
- The Top 10 Oil & Gas Companies in the World
- 50 Oil & Gas People You NEED To Follow On Twitter
- Oil & Gas Industry: An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction
- Oil and Gas Technology: The Future Is Now
FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating Production Storage and Offloading
Have Your Say
Rate this feature and give us your feedback in the comments section below