Integrate: Procurement, Fabrication & Construction
Procurement, Fabrication, & Construction represent a complex balancing act between profit-making and risk-taking that requires effective planning and control. Intergraph is hosting a series of seminars in Denmark, Norway, Russia & UK. Register Now!
Presented By: Intergraph
When disaster strikes at an oil and gas facility, it is the people on the ground that feel the immediate impact. But exactly how much of process safety success is predicated on senior managers that might be countries or continents apart? In this exclusive interview with Dr Laura Fruhen, Research Fellow at the Industrial Psychology Research Centre at the University of Aberdeen, we touch on the tangible importance of senior manager leadership in process safety culture story.... Full Podcast »
The Journey to Operational Excellence – Taking Environmental Stewardship to the Next Level Watch Now »
Overcoming The 7 Challenges To Unstructured Information Management Watch Now »
Ex Equipment Management: Is Your Integrity Being Compromised? Watch Now »
5 Steps For Improving Process Safety and Reducing Process Downtime Watch Now »
Linking Leadership Development To A Sustainable Performance Improvement Strategy Watch Now »
- Pemexican Wave Goodbye To A 75-year old NOC? 6/18/2013
- The Psychology Of Process Safety: How To Bridge The Mental Gap 6/17/2013
- So, What Exactly Makes A Good Local Content Policy? 6/14/2013
- 10 Reasons Why The Oil & Gas Industry Loves FPSOs 6/11/2013
- INFOGRAPHIC: Oil & Gas CIO Survey 2013 6/11/2013
- Caveat Excavator - Cracks In The Shale Panacea? 6/11/2013
Vanessa Lovatt, General Manager at IQPC presents a 4-minute seminar on how to improve audience engagement and get better results from your sponsored session. Sales tactics of the past are no longer appropriate for most businesses, and certainly most conferences. What's more our research has shown that these types of pitches are almost completely ineffective. Full Article »
So how can local communities and regional businesses start to benefit from national hydrocarbon wealth? In this video we hear how Nigeria is starting to make this happen from the CEO of the Nigerian Content Development and Monitoring Board Full Video »
When disaster strikes at an oil and gas facility, it is the people on the ground that feel the immediate impact. But exactly how much of process safety success is predicated on senior managers that might be countries or continents apart? In this exclusive interview with Dr Laura Fruhen, Research Fellow at the Industrial Psychology Research Centre at the University of Aberdeen, we touch on the tangible importance of senior manager leadership in process safety culture story. Full Podcast »
According to the latest data, in the oil and gas industry today there are 190 FPSOs in commission around the world, 172 of which are actively operating on fields. In this piece, we take a look at some of the reasons why oil and gas companies in arenas from the Arctic to the South China Sea are embracing this one-stop-shop vessel as their unit of choice. Full Whitepaper »
- The Psychology Of Process Safety: How To Bridge...
- MENA Region Comes Together To Tackle Marine Oil...
- Aftermath Algeria: Incident Response 101 –...
- Oil & Gas Safety: The Derek Park Reports...
- Alcumus - COSHH Assessor Training...
- Siemens Delivers Its 1000th Steam Turbine...
- M2M Technology – Oil and gas Companies Gear Up...
- Oil and Gas Production - An Introduction...
- FREE EVENT - Infor Financial Symposium - 14th...
- THE SHELL GAME – Who Will Be The Next CEO?...
- Shell and Petrobras to Deliver Keynotes at the...
- Petrobas On the Future of FPSOs and the Own or...
- Small-Mid Scale LNG Trends 2013: Development,...
- FPSO Resource Centre: Introduction to Floating...
- Thyl Kint, CTO of BW Offshore to Provide Keynote...
Oil Spill Preparedness, Response and Recovery MENA 2013
June 16-19, 2013,
Beach Rotana, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
Small-Mid Scale LNG Summit
June 17-19, 2013,
Park Plaza Victoria Amsterdam, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
M2M Technology Forum
June 18-19, 2013,
Le Royal Méridien, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
About Oil & Gas IQ
Oil and Gas IQ is the information based portal dedicated to providing the latest oil and gas intelligence. We explore Oil and Gas industry developments and facilitate the continued learning of oil and gas professionals. We offer 100 technical and strategic oil and gas conferences across Europe, Asia, the US and the Middle East. Every year we educate 5,000 strategic and practical executives annually.