Connecting OT and IT worlds in a petrol refinery plant
A case study of global energy provider Cepsa
Join us as Cepsa describes how to unlock and utilise captive data from critical devices in an oil refinery production plant - optimising solutions, improving efficiency, and achieving digital transformation.
Crossing the digital and physical divide
Industrial data is an invaluable asset for oil and gas producers, but being able to utilize that data effectively is significantly limited by the inability to integrate operational technology (OT) and information technology (IT) systems. The costs associated with upgrading OT systems are prohibitive for deploying new business models, workflows, and services. At the same time, upgrading software and hardware systems to the level necessary to innovate IT limits the ability to interoperate and integrate disparate systems, creating technology siloes.
Hear from Datumize about their flexible, innovative solution—enabling the Oil & Gas industry to unleash the data locked in control and operational systems (machines, sensors, PLC, SCADA, and control systems) through an industrial appliance in partnership with Intel (IIoT gateway). With this solution, Cepsa is generating new and compelling insights impacting operational efficiency for its oil and gas production plant.
The webinar will cover:
- How to utilise the data locked in control and operational systems to enable companies such as Cepsa to generate new and compelling insights about its oil and gas production plant operational efficiency.
- The relevance of industrial data and its governance for oil and gas manufacturers.
- How the solution can bridge the OT/IT gap.
- How Datumize technology unlocks machine data and connects it with IT systems.
- New insights and the analytics possibilities of leveraging OT data.
Register for the webinar, here.