9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop A: An Insider’s Guide on Actualising FSRU Projects in Asia
While LNG demand in emerging economies continues to rise, it is no secret that political instability and poor financial credit ratings have led to the cancellation and delay of projects in the market. It is therefore imperative for LNG exporters, importers and FSRU operators to not only understand various regulatory challenges but also have a clear understanding of the different market elements, working relations and LNG infrastructure available in these economies. This interactive workshop will provide you with all the information you need to know about the different Asian markets with high potential for FSRU projects, and arm you with the necessary knowledge before you start embarking on your FSRU project.
- Gain a better understanding of the various market practices in Asia
- Identify any potential regulatory hurdles to enter the LNG market in Asia
- Formulate steps to overcome any market access and regulatory setbacks
- Establish a solid market entry strategy into the various LNG importing countries in Asia
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop B: An A-Z Guide on Commercialising Billion-Dollar Gas-to-Power ProjectsKhalid Rahman - Chief Executive Officer, Sui Southern Gas Company
Gas-to-power projects can bring potentially billions of dollars to the table, and is an interesting approach of meeting the increasing global demand for power through LNG. However these resource-intensive projects are not an easy feat to deliver, and there are critical steps and elements involved to future-proofing the success of these projects. In this workshop, you will get in-depth insights into commercialising gas-to-power projects, understand the key steps to undertake and design a step-by-step approach for your own project.
- Demonstrate the multi-billion potential of gas-to-power projects
- Align the impact of anchoring LNG demand for FSRUs to gas-to-power projects
- Gain a step-by-step approach on designing successful gas-to-power projects
- Navigate common challenges involved in actualising these projects
Khalid RahmanChief Executive Officer
Sui Southern Gas Company