9:00 am - 12:00 pm Workshop C: Your One-Stop Guide on Managing the Commercial Operations of FSRUs
Even as FSRUs commence commercial operations following a long engineering, procurement and construction process, the work doesn’t stop there. Headlining project operations encompass a different set of challenges, considerations and project management requirements. Moving beyond project conceptualisation, how do you ensure commercial operations of FSRUs remain cost effective, productive, on-time and on-budget? What are the key steps you need to undertake to ensure that health and safety requirements are met? Brainstorm and develop innovative operational strategies you can bring back to your project in this hands-on project – exchange ideas and best practices with your fellow practitioners!
- Understand the main elements involved in managing commercial operations of FSRUs
- Design key frameworks to ensure health and safety requirements are met
- Balance between cost efficiency and operational productivity
- Brainstorm innovative ideas on successful commercial operations of FSRUs
Captain Walter P. PurioFounder and Chief Executive Officer
LNG Marine Fuel Institute
1:00 pm - 4:00 pm Workshop B: An A-Z Guide on Commercialising Billion-Dollar Gas-to-Power Projects
Gas-to-power projects can bring potentially billions of dollars to the table, and is an interesting approach of meeting the increasing global demand for power through LNG. However these resource-intensive projects are not an easy feat to deliver, and there are critical steps and elements involved to future-proofing the success of these projects. In this workshop, you will get in-depth insights into commercialising gas-to-power projects, understand the key steps to undertake and design a step-by-step approach for your own project.
- Demonstrate the multi-billion potential of gas-to-power projects
- Align the impact of anchoring LNG demand for FSRUs to gas-to-power projects
- Gain a step-by-step approach on designing successful gas-to-power projects
- Navigate common challenges involved in actualising these projects
Khalid RahmanChief Executive Officer
Sui Southern Gas Company