The Global LNG Bunkering Summit is the world's fastest growing and largest LNG Bunkering event focusing on active projects from across the entire value chain. It's returning again 28-30th January 2020.
Fill in your details on the right to view the 2020 agenda >>
Attend the GLobal LNG Bunkering Summit 2020 to:
- Boost your network across the whole LNG supply chain, meeting ship-operators, LNG suppliers, port authorities, terminal operators, ship-yards and naval architects.
- Furthermore, build your LNG network across new regions, including Australasia, Northern America, Africa and Latin America
- Learn about external funding options available for new LNG projects and meet the people who can put their money where their mouth is
- Understand what the future has in store for LNG and whether you should view it as a long-term solution or as a transitional fuel
Here's what you missed in 2019:
With record demand growth in 2018, the market is now worth north of $230 billion making it the fastest growing gas supply source. Ahead of the LNG Bunkering Summit: Mediterranean, we surveyed over 100 specialists from across the entire LNG Bunkering supply chain to gain insights into the factors that are driving the LNG market forward.
Download the report on the right >>
In the report, we ask the industry questions such as:
- Will LNG become a widespread fuel for deep-sea shipping?
- What is the #1 factor in adopting LNG as a fuel?
- Which ship types are best suited to LNG fuels?
- What is the biggest challenge in terms of operational infrastructure?
With the introduction of new long-term carbon emission targets, a number of alternative fuels are being considered alongside LNG within the marine sector. With insights from Sjaak Klap, VP Business Development, Spliethoff, this article will explore various alternative fuels under consideration and how these compare to LNG from a cost, sustainability, scalability and availability perspective.
In this article, we speak exclusively with Stefaan Adriaens, Commercial Manager, Gate Terminal B.V and Gerben Dijkstra, Business Development Manager, Anthony Veder Group N.V. to explore the business case behind LNG adoption both in the lead up to 2020 and post-2020. This piece also discusses the next wave of challenges that may slow down the progress of the adoption of LNG and how the regulatory landscape will continue to impact the sector.
List of job titles and organisations that attended the 2019 Global LNG Bunkering Summit. Download for a better idea of who to expect to meet in 2020.
Fill in the form below for your copy of the list >>
In this report we examine the pros and cons of LNG, along with current and future infrastructure plans as well as a projection for the coming years.
Topics covered include:
- Understanding LNG
- Rules and resulations
- The sulphur cap
- Cost and safety
- Environmental concerns
- Ports and infrastructure
- Future growth and forecasts