In this exclusive interview with Hassan Tampuli, Chief Executive Officer, National Petroleum Authority (NPA), learn more about the actions the organisation is taking to tackle illicit activities surrounding the oil supply chain in Ghana. Download the interview to:
- Find out how the NPA is monitoring illicit supply chain activities
- Discover how the ‘Petroleum Product Marking Scheme’ has helped secure the oil & fuel supply chain
- Learn how collaboration between the NPA, the Ghanaian Government and Security Agencies has helped to prosecute criminals
Last April we were delighted to welcome representatives from all corners of the globe to Geneva for the inaugural Oil and Fuel Supply Chain Security conference.The diversity of the delegation not only highlighted the widespread effect that this issue has on almost every nation in the world, but the united and collaborative effort that is needed to combat this ubiquitous threat.
Download this piece to learn more about:
- The attendance breakdown for 2018
- Testimonials from delegates
- Past sponsors
- Spotlight sessions from the 2018 conference
Past Presentation: Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Program: Background, Status and Future Trends
In this exclusive presentation from last year's summit, Dr. Josephine Wapakabulo, CEO, UNOC takes us through 'Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Program: Background, Status and Future Trends'.
Download the presentation on the right to: >>
- Learn about Uganda’s Fuel Marking and Quality Monitoring Programme requirements to formulate winning business proposals for NOCs with common challenges in the region
- Gain an understanding of product malpractices and mechanisms to enhance quality monitoring of petroleum products
- Support the downstream petroleum sector and help NOCs improve import and distribution of fuel products by learning about their objectives, challenges, and regulatory frameworks
Don't like filling in forms? Email us at email@example.com and we'll send you a copy.
In the lead up to their participation in the inaugural Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Conference, we spoke exclusively to General Mahmoud Al-Bayati, Former Director General, Counter-Terrorism and National Security Advisor, Iraq and Ali Younes, Regional Advisor, Terrorism Prevention Branch, Regional Office for the Middle East and North Africa, UNODC about the challenges of illegal oil production and smuggling in the country since the advent of ISIL in Iraq.
Ahead of his participation in the inaugural Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Conference, we spoke exclusively to Hon. Congressman Dakila Cua, Member House of Representatives & Chairman House Committee on Ways & Means, Republic of Philippines about the challenges of illicit fuel activity and its consequences on government revenues and organized crime in the nation.
In association with Oil & Fuel Supply Chain Security Summit 2018 Lead Sponsors, SIPCA, we have been able to share this shocking infographic of how Oil & Fuel Theft occurs and the extent to which it has ingrained itself in the hydrocarbons trade.
Infographic courtesy of Eurocontrol Technics Group. Design by Visual Capitalist. Based on Downstream Oil Theft: Global Modalities, Trends and Remedies, Atlantic Council Global Energy Centre. Used with permission.