Main Conference Day One
Wednesday, February 27th, 0019
9:35 AM Understanding the connection between culture and safety, environmental and financial performance
• What’s the link between culture, reliability and
• With so much volatility and risk in hazardous industries
today – what impact can culture change can have on
safety performance? environmental performance?
compliance? financial performance?
• Where should the responsibility for changing culture sit
in an organization?
• Can you measure organizational culture?
• Where do you start when it comes to changing culture?
10:30 AM Laying the foundation for Operational Excellence: Establishing principles and structures that being with safety - and then applying them to other areas of the business
• Understanding the link between safety, risk management, reliability and Operational
• Creating the business case for improved operational discipline
• Why a foundation of EHS Excellence and Reliability can lead to enterprise Operational Excellence through increased discipline, predictability, and risk management
• Building a culture of Operational Excellence with standardized processes that lead to integrated operations and management
• Creating standardized approaches to various business functions: Centralizing knowledge and oversight, while giving flexibility in implementation
• What’s required to be successful?