Main Conference Day 2: November 6
Wednesday, November 6th, 2019
8:45 AM Between Here and Silicon Valley
• How a strong digital foundation and innovation enable corporate strategy
• Effectively scaling technology and transformation throughout your company
• Building the workforce of the future: what are the key competencies?
These interactive masterclasses will give you the opportunity to reflect on what you’ve heard over the past two days and consider the key takeaways you can begin using back
at the office tomorrow. Attendees are asked to choose one of the three topics below and will then gather with a group of peers for a facilitated session led by an experienced
in-house industry leader. Each masterclass is structured around the same format and outcomes: consider the 5 key requirements below that you’ll require for sustained success,
assess your own organization against these requirements, identifying where you feel gaps exist within your own organization - and the come up with a plan of action for what
steps you will take to address those gaps.
• Strategy: Vision, Key business Drivers, Set up, Process, Organization, Tools, Governance,Change Plan
• Priorities: Define priorities, alignment to strategy, optimal mix, creates intended outcomes, roadmap in place, improvements identified?
• Capabilities: How does your group stack up? Do you have the skill sets to deliver results and do you have the resources and support?
• Performance: How is you plan delivering against the promise? Do you have the processes, organization, tools and governance, have you assessed the gaps and created a plan
for the mid-course correction?
• Capacity: Do you have the appetite, commitment and talent to deliver? Do you have the right people and hands to execute?