Main Conference Day 2: November 6
Wednesday, November 6th, 2019
• Developing a risk quantification model that demonstrates
the benefits of good decisions, based on risk and value
• Creating a culture in which understanding and attitudes towards risk lead employees to evaluate risk in everyday decision making
• What factors lead to improper decision making at critical times?
• Properly training employees to put risk first when making critical decisions under pressure in order to avoid potential disastrous outcomes
• Denormalizing risk in everyday operations to avoid low probability, high consequence events