FPSO Congress 2013 Post Show Report
The world’s largest FPSO Congress once again gathered industry leaders from oil companies, vessel owners and operators, shipyards, financiers, EPC contractors and technology providers to discuss the critical challenges and opportunities facing the market for 2013 and beyond.
Experiencing exponential and unprecedented growth from previous years, the FPSO Congress this year celebrated 14 years of service in style, reinforcing its position as the world’s largest meeting place for the FPSO community.
In this FPSO post show report:
Executive Overview Of The Congress This Year:
- Including its 65 Speakers, 617 Attendees, 52 Exhibitors and16 C-Level Vessel Owner Executives
- GEO Breakdown: With over 30 nationalities represented, the FPSO Congress is a truly GLOBAL event!
- Hear What Our Delegates Had To Say This Year:
- What You Heard In 2013
- Key Highlights Of The Main Congress Day One
- Key Highlights Of The Main Congress Day Two
- The Top 5 Key Issues That Attracted Delegates To This Year’s Congress
Quick Facts About Our 617 Attendees This Year including:
- Job Function Profile
- Job Title Profile
- Primary Market Profile
- Solution And Subcontractor Profile
- The 2013 Technology Hall & Demonstration Area
- A look at our all star speaker panel and event sponsors
PLUS! Your first look at 15th Annual FPSO Congress 2014
- Including Confirmed Sponsors And Exhibitors and ways you can get involved!
Download the FPSO Congress 2013 Post Show Report now!
Or if you're already a Oil & Gas member, sign in below to download. Sign In Join